Remedial Yoga - 1 to 1
Yoga therapy for specific health conditions
- unlocking your body's ability to heal -
Availability for one-to-one sessions is mostly during school hours. Please email if you're interested.
I have trained with osteopaths,
physiotherapists, breathing specialists and many other health experts
to develop my therapeutic specialisms. I have experience in all the areas mentioned below, and can also adapt my knowledge to other health issues.
Above all, these sessions will help you to connect deeply with your body and listen for what is needed.
Conditions that can benefit from remedial yoga one-to-one:
- Back pain and injuries
- Posture and core strength
- Musculo-skeletal conditions (osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, hypermobility, fibromyalgia, ankylosing
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Digestive complaints (IBS, hernia etc)
- Women's pelvic health (surgery, endometriosis, pelvic floor etc)
- Breathing difficulties, stress and anxiety (asthma, hyperventilation, bronchitis, sinusitis, snoring, panic attacks, burn-out etc)
- Surgery - pre- and post-operation yoga to support recovery
- Injury - adapting your practice and supporting recovery
- Pregnancy and postnatal health
and much more...
often supplement and support
other treatment that you may be receiving.
£50 for 60 minutes
£135 for 3 sessions (60 mins each)